One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with.

In order to speed up this process, please complete and submit a casework form. A staffer in my office will then reach out to ensure you fill out the privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.

If you have any questions, please call the district office nearest you and a member of my staff will assist you.

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs