|Congressman Steve Knight cordially invites you to attend:
CA-25’s First Congressional Small business Workshop and Expo
To share ideas for our future and promote growth
Date: August 25th, 2015
Location: City of Santa Clarita Activities Center
8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
|Since his swearing in this January, Congressman Steve Knight has focused much of his work on policies that will expand opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs. As a member of the Small Business Committee, he has a hands-on role in shaping legislation that deals directly with the capital access, contracting opportunities, and trade policies that affect American companies. What can the government do to help your business? In what ways does is reform needed to improve the economy? Today’s economic and regulatory environment is overwhelming for many, and it’s a job in and of itself to stay up-to-date.
On Tuesday, August 25th, join Congressman Knight as he brings together thought leaders and subject matter experts to share their insights on overcoming the maze of federal regulations and capitalizing on the most exciting opportunities of the 21st century.
- Congressman Steve Knight, representing California’s 25th District and member of the U.S. House Small Business Committee
- Remarks by thought leader Dr. Terry Paulson and Vivian Shimoyana, Executive Director for Southern California, 10,000 Small Businesses
- Contracting experts from the U.S. Government’s largest distributors of contracts in California’s 25th and major facilitators of subcontracts
- Capital access experts and leaders of both conventional and alternative financing
- Representatives from the government agencies you need to know to expand your businesses overseas
8:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Welcome & Opening Remarks
9:15 a.m. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Terry Paulson
Panel Discussion on Lending
Panel Discussion on Contracting
Panel Discussion on Trade
1:00 Expo Hall Opens
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Continental breakfast will be provided. The community’s favorite food trucks will be in the parking lot at lunch time.
See the attached below for more information.